top of page
- Fri, 16 DecCoffee at LydeEnjoy a festive craft session building and decorating a mini gingerbread house. Squash and cookies/biscuits included.
- Tue, 06 DecCoffee at LydeAfter school festive craft session with squash and cookies/biscuits. Decorate your very own mini Christmas tree with crafted decorations and lots of glitter!
- Thu, 01 DecCoffee at LydeAfter a glass of Prosecco on arrival, share a wonderfully festive evening with friends while you craft and create your very own Christmas Wreath to be proud of. Disclaimer: We are not florists but will be providing the materials needed, along with some help if needed, a variety of nibbles provided
- Fri, 28 OctCoffee at LydeCome and craft with us this Halloween, we will provide the pumpkins and decorations and together we can have lots of fun crafting some beautiful pumpkin displays for you to enjoy at home. Juice and halloween snacks will be provided.
- Mon, 24 OctCoffee at LydeBook in to share a spooky afternoon tea with friends. Enjoy a scarily good selection of Halloween themed treats. Dressing up is optional but definitely recommended to add to the fun! If you would like to be seated with others then please try to book together or drop us an email to let us know.
- Mon, 20 DecCoffee at LydeEnjoy a festive breakfast with Father Christmas, each child also receives a gift. If you require a Gluten free option, please select your ticket and let us know. We have gluten free rolls available in replacement of the baps and gluten free pancakes.
- Fri, 30 OctCoffee at LydeJoin is for some half term Halloween fun, Ticket price will include Halloween biscuit decorating and a feast fit for a ghost! Tables set up socially distanced. Disposable table wear will be used for each setting and each booking of up to 6 will have there own table. Children must stay seated.
- Sat, 22 FebLyde Green Community CentreSATURDAY 22ND FEBRUARY, £10 PER PERSON DOORS OPEN AT 6.30PM FOR 7PM START TICKETS INCLUDE HOT FOOD AND CAN BE PURCHASED FROM https://www.coffeeatlyde.com/events Hot food options – Lasagna and Garlic Bread or Chilli and rice with crusty bread. Vegetarian/Vegan options available on request.
- Mon, 17 FebCoffee at LydeChildren will be provided with everything they need to create there own Pizza, once finished a member of staff will cook ot for them so they can enjoy there own creation or take it home to enjoy later. Please choose ticket for the date you require and half or whole pizza. Please state time slot.
bottom of page